Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Just a few things that I find myself being very thankful for:

1. Very good friends that are so encouraging to me. It seems that every time I feel even a little down, God sends that perfect friend along with just the right words! It amazes me how God takes care of us even in the little times that we are feeling discouraged. I have to remind myself that he loves me more than I can imagine and I don't have to always be "up".

2. I am thankful for the most loving, caring and amazing husband! He knows me and still loves me to no end....I can't grasp that either! A wonderful man of God is what I am thankful for!

3. Damon is feeling much better! He was horribly sick and weak for over 4 days.....it made my heart so sad to see him feeling so terrible. Thankful for healthy boys.....I know we take this for granted, but I find myself reminded of how thankful I am to have healthy children!

4. My home......God has provided us with this beautiful home for us to share soooo many wonderful memories together! It may not be "ours"......but I am very thankful we are here!

5. Snow days!!! We have had so much fun with the snow! Igloos, forts, snowman, sledding and of course snowball fights! The snow has brought us lots of laughter, fun & memories that I will cherish forever!!!!

These are just a few things I find myself being so thankful for today! What are some things you are thankful for??

No comments: