Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hurricane Ike!




Yes, you might be wondering what those West boys are up to now! Well......let me tell you! They are OUT (yes OUT!!!) in the rain! They are "collecting" rain water. Why you ask....well that I am not really sure of but as you can clearly see they are working TOGETHER at something - whatever it is!!! They have been out walking up and down the street - barefooted! They came to me as a force to be reckoned with asking if they could go out since "there is no thunder and no lightning! Pleeeasse!" What could I say, since they were all agreeing on something? It's only a Tropical Storm. I remember doing this as a child myself and it is rather amuzing to see my boys out there "enjoying" a hurricane!!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You are back! I left you an award-go check my blog out!