Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wyatt meets the Wild West

Wanted to share some pics of the cutest little boy ever! Well, besides my 3 precious boys that is! Wyatt came and spent the night with us on Friday. We had SO much fun! He kept us busy and rolling with laughter all night and the next day too! It definitely brought back memories of when mine were 2 yrs old. The questions that never end, the sippy cups, diaper bags, wet wipes, car seats, nap times, and who could forget "the diaper changes"! Those of you that still have 2 yr olds - it does get better but cherrish these times for they won't be here for very long.





Do I have 3 boys or 4????????

2 comments:

Cassie said...

ahh...those are too cute! Wyatt had a blast....thanks again for keeping him!

Happy Trails said...

Terrie, Cassie referred us to your blog to see pics of Wyatt, I love the title of this post, Wyatt meets the Wild West. I am so thankful Russell and Cassie have good people like your family to turn to when they need help with that little guy. I know he had a blast at your house playing with those boys. Thank you for helping them out. I'm ready for some Wyatt time too.

Marilyn Kirkpatrick, Russell's mom