Wednesday, March 18, 2009

BRANSON

I went to stay the weekend in Branson,MO with two wonderful friends: Melanie and Eva. We had a great time laughing, shopping, laughing, eating, laughing, talking and a little more laughing! I didn't realize how much of a need it was until I was there. I get so busy with my everyday busy-ness that I forget that I need a break sometimes. We took Melanie's girls to Springfield so they could stay with grandparents (Don & Becky) for Spring Break. And then we stayed in a gorgeous 3 bdrm 3 bth condo on Table Rock Lake. We drove in to Springfield to go to Seminole Baptist Church on Sunday and it was fantastic. I have always wanted to go there and I would love to go back someday! I had a much needed break and at the same time got to know my friends alot better - Thank you to Melanie for the invite! I will be glad to go anytime!

Now I'm home and so refreshed and back to loving life! I think when you get busy you start to take the little things for granted. I know I had been! I hope I stay this appreciative and refreshed for a long while - I feel great!

1 comment:

The Caldwells said...

I'm so happy-jealous that you girls got to all hang out! When I got off the phone with Mel, I realized that I didn't have her pass the phone around! So sorry! So 'hi' to you!! Glad you had lots of fun. let's see some pics (mel is horrible about sending me pics!). haha!