Sunday, December 27, 2009

Catching up w/random pics

Dakota had so much fun playing 7th grd football!


This is waayyyy too much chocolate to be in the West house!!


Damon and Kyle enjoying a little trick or treating!
Damon just loves being a Wildcat football player!!


Are they cute or what??



Yes, wii play with friends!!


Our soccer season was a wet one but we did have lots of fun times!



A fun lunch with his best bud, Noah!!

Our favorite soccer ref!!


I can hardly believe my baby is playing Freshman Basketball.......it's been "trying" on him but he's so determined to not give up.

"Daddy, can you CARRY me to bed?? PLEEEEASE??"


He was so very shocked when his Daddy came to carry him to bed!!!! LOL!


Kota is our cuddly bear - always snuggling with us!

I just LOVE this pic!! They are so handsome!!!

She is so spoiled!!
It's hard to believe that we only have one in the church Christmas program this year!!??
Damon did so good as well as all the others - we so enjoyed hearing them sing!!
Well I've caught up to the Christmas pictures!! My next post will be our Christmas Fun!!

No comments: