Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thankful Thursday prt 2!



It's been a very long while since I have updated - and it just so happens to be Thurs. - so why not start back by being Thankful!!??

1. A family that loves the Christmas season as much as I do!! They want to spend Christmas Eve making cookies and lots of other fun treats together. I love that they all WANT to stay home and play games and spend time together. We really come together and really remember the reason for the season!!

2. I am so very thankful that I do have a reason for this Christmas season!! My Jesus my Savior.....born so long ago - and still remembered and cherished today and every day!!

3. Preschool Moms that are so very helpful and encouraging to me at just the exact time that I am needing it!! I do beleive that God has placed them in my life for such a time as this........

4. My wonderful preschool teachers!! They are amazing and I am in awe of all they do on a daily basis!! They really do give their "all" every single day!!

5. So thankful that I can work with Pam, Karlette and Cynthia each weekend. We work hard and have so much fun all at the same time!!!

6. And finally I am so thankful that God has allowed me to work at the preschool and that we get to have 2 weeks off with our families for the Christmas break!! Time to slow down and get rejuvenated........both of which I need!!!

Take time this Christmas time to slow down in all the busyness and remember the REAL reason that we celebrate this season!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: