Monday, April 26, 2010

State inspection!

We had our State Inspection done this morning here at the preschool! I always get nervous when this time comes around. Yes, I am a perfectionist at heart and I hate having ANYTHING written wrong against our preschool. BUT I have learned throughout my years that she will ALWAYS find something. She is a precious lady and I love her dearly. I have known her for years and she always talks very openly about her family and whatever she may be interested in at the time. I have learned so much from her over the many yearly visits she brings my way...... We of course did very well on this visit. She always tells me what a great preschool facility we have and how the teachers are wonderful. (i already know this but it is great knowing that someone else sees it too!). So now we are good until next time (Mar-May sometime)!
If only she would tell me when.....then I could have some coffee, sodas or maybe even some donuts waiting for her..........it couldn't hurt!!! LOL!!!!

Our Preschool Graduation is just around the corner......we are getting very excited about the summer coming!!

No comments: