Thursday, February 23, 2012

C25K

YES!! A dear friend has encouraged me and challenged me to get back on track!! Her blog and facebook are amazing and I am so very proud of her for taking the first steps toward a healthy lifestyle!!!! Soooooo......... C25K here I come!!! (maybe I can even get J to join me??) :)
I haven't been feeling great lately and working out at the gym always makes me feel really good, sooooo...........I need to just make up my mind that I am worth taking a little time out just for me and DO IT!!!! :) I know, most people wouldn't be so excited about heading to a gym but, I absolutely LOVE it!! I always have, ever since I can remember working out in volleyball class in Middle School! It gives me such a great feeling of accomplishment for myself. It also gives me a time to put all of my life's activities and busyness in focus. I always feel rejuvenated and ready to face life's battles after a good, long workout at the gym!!
My first step is to go to the nearest (and cheapest $10/mnth!!) gym that we like and sign up!!
Then I am going to follow my nifty c25k app that I have already downloaded! I like it when I have something that will tell me exactly what to do!! LOL!! AND it lets me play my music w it at the same time!! Bonus!!!! :)
So here goes!! I'll keep u posted on how the next 9 wks go :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I am only one day ahead of you so we should be on track to run our 5K (maybe virtual) together!

Erin March said...

I was curious about the app...so I searched for it...and down-loaded it on my phone. Pretty neat! I think I will join you in your quest! :) Love ya!~ Erin