Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Family

I was kinda getting deep in thought today......I know sounds really scary! But I have a family that I don't EVER get to see or for that matter talk to. I miss that connection for myself and for my boys. My parents are in Mt Vernon - getting ready to move to Wyoming. My two brothers, who are many years younger than I, are in Wyoming with their families. We just have lost alot through the years - they chose paths that are not necesarily the best for them in the last few years. My prayers go up to my Heavenly Father for each of them and their children. My grandparents live in MO and I haven't seen them in years. I am so very thankful that Jeremy has family all around us! I am so very blessed to be a part of the West Family! They have taught me everything I know and feel about "unconditional Love" I am who I am today because of that entire family! My boys have so much love and caring for grandparents, great-grandparents and so many West cousins! I guess with Thanksgiving just around the corner I was just feeling thankful for what I do have with the "acquired" family I now have. I still miss my side of the family I don't get to see and that my boys do not know much about, but all-in-all I love ALL of my Family!

No comments: