Monday, May 18, 2009

Almost There!!

It has been sooo crazy trying to get ready for our preschool graduation program! It is this Friday at 9:00 a.m. (just in case you want to pray for me! haha). Jeremy and I have been putting in some massive hours trying to get the program all ready. I am exhausted!!

Just to give "props" to my hubby: he has done ALL of the video presentations for the school - that's 4 different picture videos w/music!! He is also making DVD's of all the videos for each and every student here so they can watch it at home too! He is sooooo awesome! Just thought I would show some love!

Anyway we are going to collapse on Friday afternoon! Oh yeah he also has to clean up the HUGE mess that we will be making on Friday! He just keeps smilin' and goin' on! Thank you!!!

1 comment:

jbrew said...

THANK YOU BOTH for ALL you do!! It was great!!!!