Friday, May 1, 2009

Easter



I had a great time going to Damon's Easter Hunt at school! It was raining but, hey, that does not stop 2nd graders from finding the "good stuff"! He has such good friends at school and it is always fun to see him in that environment.

Mrs. Brock has been a great teacher for Damon - we couldn't have asked for a better year!

She is exactly what he needed! God has shown many blessings through her!

We then went to Memaw's and Papa's house for the best ever egg hunt! It was a BEAUTIFUL day and we so enjoyed the day with them!

This is Memaw's new "cart" or "buggy". I think the kids enjoy it more than she does - but then again I've heard that she goes pretty fast!

Just a few pics from the egg hunt - we had one for the little kids and one for the older ones! Yes

we go all out when it comes to the good stuff!



I just LOVE this picture!



I was told I was slowing him down by taking pictures! He was in a hurry for some reason!!LOL





"Is that MONEY I hear!"



Yes, we even gave Dixie an Easter surprise!

If you know my boys at all - it won't be hard to guess which one this is!!!???

No comments: